View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #23
ktfabian2
Insane Embellisher

I would love to play! I'd prefer to be in the list mailing inside the U.S. (NO offense, Canada, but even mailing within our borders is getting quite expensive!)

Here's my survey, I may have to do some research and come back with more information later as it looks pretty extensive.

Please complete the survey in detail. PM me the number of the post that contains your information .

SCS Screen Name: ktfabian2
First Name/Name You Go By: Tracy
Family Status: Married for 30 years in Oct., 2 sons, 2 grandchildren (boy and girl)
Pets: 4 cats (we lost our oldest this morning, so I'll be doing some cat-scrapping later in the Spring to remember her 16 years as a member of our family)

Are you a card maker, scrapbooker, alterer, or mixed media artist? I'm mostly a card maker and scrapbooker, but I love to try other paper crafts and other crafts in general.
What level do you consider yourself in the paper crafting world? Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced: Advanced
Describe your personal style: Clean and simple with just a touch of shabby chic thrown in.
How long have you been paper crafting? Almost 20 years (not including all the scrapbooks I made as a kid and in college)
Any special project you currently are working on? My youngest son's baby book (now that he's a Dad, and pages for my grandson, 4, and granddaughter, 10 mos.

I would love to receive this particular DSP:
1. Remarkable by My Minds Eye (or any of the Lost and Found MME at Michael's or A.C. Moore
2.Maggie Holmes by Crate Paper
3. Lucky Charm by Dear Lizzy

Size of paper preferred? (12 x 12, 8 x 11, 6 x 6) 6 x 6 mostly, some 12 x 12 for scrapbooking for 4yo grandson and 9 month old granddaughter
What brand of cardstock do you use? Bazzill for color. Ellen Hutson Solar White or Ivory or similar quality (PTI or Gina K)
Any particular color you are wanting/needing? Yellows and true red
List any color of cardstock you DO NOT want: I have a ton of blue and green

Your favorite go-to colors? Blue (turquoise) and yellow, red and white, sage green

As a card maker/scrapbooker/alterer/mixed-media artist I would love to receive:
1. unusual ribbon and/or buttons (I have the basics but LOVE both of these!)
2. 6 x 6 paper for cards - think small flowers, doilies, chevrons
3. reinkers to make my own stamp pads with

I prefer stamps that are WM, clear, cling, bare rubber? clear and cling
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1.Papertrey Ink: Rosie Posie or Bloomin' Button Bits
2.Avery Elle: Fan Fair
3.Paper Smooches: Birthday Sampler, Chit Chat or Flap Happy
(yes, I know that's more than 3 sets, but it gives a good idea of what I like)

I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: Big Shot and Cricut
Any items you would like to receive? I would love a set of banner dies, large clouds, or any doily die except SU.

Things to consider when completing your survey:

Ribbon, twine, washi tape? any of these would be fine
Buttons, brads, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes? no eyelets, or ribbon slides, I use mostly small bling (less than 1/2"), I love pearls and don't have many flourishes!
Flowers, die cuts, doilies? I have the basic flat flowers,but like 3-D flowers, love doilies and die cut labels or shapes that sentiments can go on. I don't have many dies from companies other than Sizzix and Spellbinders. I would love to get shapes cut out from dies my SS has!
Punches, dies, templates, embossing folders? I'm using dies more than punches, I don't have any templates - like Tattered Angels
Inks, pads, cleaners, etc? I could always use Versafine Onyx Black or Memento Black
Organizational items? I'm in desperate need of refills for my ribbon ring
Scissors, trimmers, blades, tweezers, picks, etc? #11 Xacto blades, Fiskars triple track blade refills and I'd love a pair of Cutter Bee locking tweezers (EK Success, I think)
Adhesive? 3L MyStik Refills
Markers, Pens, Watercolor Pencils/Crayons, Mists, Gelatos, etc? I'd love to try the Gelatos. I don't have any mists.
Glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun? I've been thinking hard about getting a ribbon cutter that seals the ribbon but wanted to ask someone who has it how it works.

I can’t get enough of the following items:
1. Stamps
2. Paper
3. Unusual ribbon and buttons

List any items you DO NOT want: eyelets, notebooks, journals or magnetic pads

Your favorite online papercrafting stores along with any item you wish for:
1. Simon Says Stamp -any of the stamps listed above
2. Ellen Hutson - just about anything she sells!
3. My Favorite Things - the Pure Innocence I Love You This Big or any of their Die-namics

Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Absolutely

If your SS wants to make you something related to paper crafting, name three items you would love to receive (it's also OK to say no thanks):
1. Any kind of storage box or basket
2. 3-D Flowers
3. Page Candy for a young boy

4. A big book mark that would be hard to lose.

Favorite designer(s): I have to think about this
1. Mo Manning
2. A Day for Daisies

I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: A good background stamp with script or music

Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby:
1. 6 x 6 paper pads - I like brighter colors, patterns by just about any company.
2. ribbon or lace
3. versafine onyx black ink pad
4. copic markers in blue, red or purple
5. blending stumps or sticks (not the rolled, hollow paper, but about 4-5" with points on each end)
6. Any of the newer Cuttlebug or Sizzix embossing folders or Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles

Other – Above and Beyond the Minimum

Allergies: no, but can't handle strongly scented candles, sachets, etc, they give me wicked headaches
Hobbies: sewing, reading, basic jewelry making
Collections (besides dust bunnies): cats (4), tea pots, house plants and I really do have a great collection of dust bunnies
How do you pamper yourself: A long shower, time alone with a good book- I read detective mysteries, spy novels
Your birthstone: pearl or alexandrite
Favorite personal color: it really depends on my mood, usually turquoise or yellow
Music you enjoy: light rock/easy listening, contemporary Christian, new age that's not too far out there
Favorite magazine: Paper Crafts Mag.
Favorite author: Kathy Reichs and David Baldacci
Gold or Silver: Gold
Bracelets, Necklaces? Pierced Ears: No necklaces, small earrings and bracelets
Name a movie you wish you had: The new Les Miserables, Dirty Dancing
Any additional information you would like to share: I can't think of anything else. Excellent survey!

Share any other information for your Secret Sister: I'm trying to lose weight so I've bee staying away from high calorie snacks (as much as I can)

Thanks!

Proud Mom of Iraq War Vet, Please Support Our Troops!
I support Operation Write Home and the Danville, PA Ronald McDonald House

Last edited by ktfabian2; 03-08-2013 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: make changes
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!