Join Date: May 2005
SCS Screen Name: SBinGA
First Name/Name You Go By: Sharon
Family Status: Married with 1 son (Joseph) 18 years old
Pets: Cody (Australian Shepard)
Are you a card maker, scrapbooker, alterer, or mixed media artist? Card Maker and Scrapbooker
What level do you consider yourself in the paper crafting world? Intermediate
Describe your personal style: Traditional/Classic
How long have you been paper crafting? Scrapbooking 16 years Cardmaking just a few years
Any special project you currently are working on? Using my paper stash and putting together all the scrapbook kits that I have been buying and not using
I would love to receive this particular DSP:
1. Stampin Up Natural Composition Specialty DSP
2. Basic Grey Soliel
3. Basic Grey Plumeria
Size of paper preferred? (12 x 12, 8 ½ x 11, 6 x 6) 12x12
What brand of cardstock do you use? SU
Any particular color you are wanting/needing? Not at this time
List any color of cardstock you DO NOT want: I am overloaded on CS at this time
Your favorite go-to colors? purples, pinks, greens
As a card maker/scrapbooker/alterer/mixed-media artist I would love to receive:
1. Copics to add to my collection
2. An altered journal with thicker blank pages so I can sketch/stamp on them
3. An Altered "S" Just for me
I prefer stamps that are WM, clear, cling, bare rubber? Cling
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Picture Perfect Girlfriends
2. Cropper Girlfriend
3. Girlfriends Stamps
I use a Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Silhouette, etc: Big Shot and Cricut only
Any items you would like to receive? I would love to have some handmade cards (birthday, thinking of you, sympathy, Get Well), Altered Items, stamps listed above (new or used), Papers listed above (opened packs are fine), ATG gun refills 1/4" Acid Free/Photo Safe Please, mini glue dots, magnet sheets for my nesties (8 1/2 x 11 size)
Things to consider when completing your survey:
- Ribbon, twine, washi tape?
- Buttons, brads, eyelets, bling, ribbon slides, charms, flourishes?
- Flowers, die cuts, doilies?
- Punches, dies, templates, embossing folders?
- Inks, pads, cleaners, etc?
- Organizational items?
- Scissors, trimmers, blades, tweezers, picks, etc?
- Markers, Pens, Watercolor Pencils/Crayons, Mists, Gelatos, etc?
- Glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun?
I can’t get enough of the following items:
1. Mini Glue Dots - Go through tons of them
2. ATG Refills 1/4" Scotch Acid Free/Photo Safe...Been using quite a few since I have been putting together tons of scrapping kits lately
3. Stampin Up Stampin Dimensionals
List any items you DO NOT want:
Primas, brads, buttons, stickers, ribbons, eyelets, charms, twine, slides, washi tape...I have cornered the market on these things and will never use all the ones I currently own
Your favorite online papercrafting stores along with any item you wish for:
1. Simon Says Stamp See Stamps Above
2. Archivers Annex
3. Hobby Lobby
Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Sure...used stamps are fine too
If your SS wants to make you something related to paper crafting, name three items you would love to receive (it's also OK to say no thanks):
1. Altered Journal
2. Altered "S"
3. Handmade Cards
1. This is really kind of sad but I don't follow particular designers I just do what I like I am basically a Stampin Up person who uses a few other things....
I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: Purple ATG Gun...purple is my favorite color and I have seen sites where they take a basic pink one and paint it but I haven't gotten that brave yet
Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby:
1. Scotch ATG 1/4" Acid Free/Photo Safe Refills
2. Mini Glue Dots
3. Magnet Sheets
4. Foam Pop up Squares or Circles
5. Regular Size Glue Dots
Other – Above and Beyond the Minimum
Share any other information for your Secret Sister: Feel free to email me if you would like to chat: email@example.com
- Allergies: Seafood/fish
- Hobbies: scrapbooking/cardmaking
- Collections (besides dust bunnies): Disney Snowglobes
- How do you pamper yourself: Bath and Body Works shower gels
- Your birthstone: alexandrite and/or pearl June
- Favorite personal color: purples/pinks
- Music you enjoy: 70's, 80's, 90's
- Favorite magazine: Any cardmaking/scrapbooking I subscribe to Creating Keepsakes and Paper Crafts but don't buy the others (would rather spend the $$$ on supplies)
- Favorite author: JD Robb/Nora Roberts
- Gold or Silver: Gold
- Bracelets, Necklaces? Pierced Ears: Not a jewelry person due to skin allergies
- Name a movie you wish you had: none
- Any additional information you would like to share: I am real easy going and easy to please...will love anything you send I am sure
Last edited by SBinGA; 02-23-2013 at 07:47 PM..