Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Feb 2008
SCS Screen Name:Ashjoy
First Name/Name You Go By:Joyce
Family Status:Married w/ adult daughter
Im a card maker, scrapbooker, alterer artist, quilter.
What level do you consider yourself in the paper crafting world? Intermediate/advanced have been published several times.
Describe your personal style: crafty?
How long have you been paper crafting? 8 years not counting construction paper.
Any special project you currently are working on? Going to take some things to a craft coop.
I would love to receive this particular DSP:
1. PTI spring moss paper pack
2. Websters pages - modern romance
3. Cosmo cricket honkey tonk
4. Studio calico snippets
5. BG True love
Really any new releases
What brand of cardstock do you use? Papertrey ink
Any particular color you are wanting/needing? Any neutrals, Vellum, Hawaiian shores, royal velvet, ripe avacado, winter wisteria
List any color of cardstock you DO NOT want: black/ red
Your favorite go-to colors? Kraft, antique white, aqua mist
As a card maker/scrapbooker/alterer/mixed-media artist I would love to receive:
1. Momento tuxedo black reinker
2. PTI felt (if not PTI, must be 100% wool felt)
3. Melissa Frances resin any, any white resin. I can color with copic spray gun.
4. PTI cube inks
5. Bare Barrett's to decorate.
6. Clear selophane bags A2size but any size I would find uses for.
7. verve ribbon assortment pack spring fling color
8. Verve scalloped trio border die set
We r Memory keepers envelope punch board.
I prefer stamps that are clear. But do use rubber if there is something I like.
Three stamps/sets I would love to receive:
1. Papertrey ink hello mini stamp set and die
2. PTI. Friends til the end
3. Harvest berries stamp set and die PTI
4. The greeting farm any of the CC abbey or Lula
I use a Vagabond,Cuttlebug, Cricut, etc:
Any items you would like to receive? I don't mind used dies as long as they aren't bent
PTI dress form die
PTI tiny tags dies
Things to consider when completing your survey:
Punches, dies, templates, embossing folders? I prefer dies and embossing plates.
Inks, pads, cleaners, etc? I like the PTI cubes
Organizational items? I'm good here.
Scissors, trimmers, blades, tweezers, picks, etc? I have yet to fall in love with a trimmer.
Adhesive? Score tape any size
Pens, Gelatos always looking for the best pens. Never tried gelatos.
Glue gun, ribbon cutter, heat gun? Could use a good pair of ribbon scissors and zing clear embossing powder.
I can’t get enough of the following items:
1. Websters sprinkles/embellishments I have Marchs sprinkle box
5. Moda, basic grey fabrics.
List any items you DO NOT want: 12x12 Cardstock, stickels, glitter, eyelets, dollar bin items, journals, candy, perfume/ lotions
Your favorite online papercrafting stores along with any item you wish for:
1. Papertrey ink
2. A cherry on top, any new lines/ products
Are you willing to accept opened/partial packages of items? Only if from smoke free pet free home, ok to split embellishments from new lines
If your SS wants to make you something related to paper crafting, name three items you would love to receive (it's also OK to say no thanks): no thanks
I have been looking and looking for this item and never find it: a good trimmer
Not all like to shop online. Please list 5-10 items that can be found at local stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s, Hobby Lobby:
1. Colored burlap from Michaels, I have pink and natural
2. fabric bundles from Any store, Cosmo cricket or basic grey would be great
3. Intense pencil ( don't have any, would love to try)
4. Versafine ink
5. Good fabric scissors for ribbon
6. Quilting thread
7. Copic markers skin tones.
Other – Above and Beyond the Minimum
Collections (besides dust bunnies): e books, fabric
How do you pamper yourself: reading usually kinda vampire smutty or young adult, which is usually smutty anyway.
Your birthstone: amethyst
Favorite personal color: green. Earthy
Music you enjoy:varies
Favorite magazine: none
Favorite author: shayla black
Gold or Silver: both
Bracelets, Necklaces? Pierced Ears: I have pierced ears but have very sensitive ears so rarely wear jewelry. I do wear necklaces when getting dressed up.
Name a movie you wish you had: the latest Bourne movie.
Any additional information you would like to share: I like bath and body works candles and lip gloss. The only fragrance I use is Victoria Secret bombshell body lotion or dusting powder ( it adds a little shimmer)
Last edited by ashjoy; 03-08-2013 at 06:44 AM..