View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:30 AM   #26
NavyWyf
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by cster44 View Post
UnderstandBlue.....Yes, thank you for those stock numbers! Very important to get the 13x13 size! I purchased some 12X12 awhile ago, and they are exactly that size, so they don't fit any of my 12x12 paper...still use it for 8.5 x 11, though (but I have to get some of those 10x12 ones!).
ACK! Did you get them from Clearbags? I am curious because I have some 12 5/8 x 12 5/8" bags arriving on Monday! They are these, from CB: 12 5/8" x 12 5/8" Crystal Clear Album Cover, No Flap (100 Pieces) [BLP1NF] - No Flap Bags - Crystal Clear Bags - Bags

I called them before placing the order, and talked to someone. They are advertised as record album sleeves and will hold a double album, so I wanted to see how accurate that is. The person I talked to said that I should easily be able to store 12x12 papers and it would hold 1/2" to 3/4" width, which is more than what I'd need for each bag.

I plan to label each bag at the top with the name of the DSP and the colors it has in it. Anything current will sit on my table top in a SU paper holder, and the retired stuff in my cabinet. I already have it all in holders, but I hate the dog ears at the corner!!
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works," Hebrews 10:24
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!