View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:29 AM   #1
dhayes1
Stazon Splitcoast

Red face ****Please check in**** Tags, due 1 June

Tags of your choice, either use shipping tags, they are usually 3 3/8 x 6, Sizzix dies are about 3 1/2x6,
on your Cricut, or hand cut them with your trimmer and make your tags 4X6, make them out of cardboard, heavy cardstock or chipboard.

The due date will be the June 1
This will be a 5+1

requirements:

1.Good quality materials are required.
2.must have ribbon and lace.
3. must have metal (can be metal tape, charm, broken metal jewelry, etc) and distressing.
4. must have color.
5. must have bling

plus at least of the choices in of the "optional" field

optional
1. stamping.
2. seed or microbeads
3. flower(s)

Please use lots of embellishments and make each tag something you are proud of. Include as many mediums as you like. run with your creativity.

Lets keep this flaker free, flakers have been and will be reported. But I do realize life happens and some times people have to pull out for one reason or another, so please if that happens let me know ahead of time so that if I have to try to angle the spot I can try to get the word out and work on that,

Packaging: - Please place your finished tags in a Ziploc type bag with your SCS name AND real name included. .
Send a pre addressed envie with the same amount of postage attached and 2 extra stamps inside your ziplock bag. Or if you would like, I will re-use the envie that you send, if so send an addressed label and at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail to me + 2 additional stamps NO metered strips!!! metered strips are dated and they are only accepted by the post office on that date All unused postage will be returned

Ladies, please remember that for each spot that you sign up for, those 6 tags within that spot are to be the same (slight difference is of) so if you have your name on the list 2 time there should ONLY be 2 different patterns.

When your ready to ship please send it to:
Debbie Hayes
5710 Angela Ave
Riverside Ca. 92509

Red shows your package has been received

Last edited by dhayes1; 06-22-2013 at 02:32 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!