View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #9
lisahenke
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I am so happy to be here today, spreading the LOVE. What better way to spread the love than a handmade card.

I made my card for a close friend who is going through a HUGE life struggle. Without going into ALL the ugly, sad, and horrible details of her story (this is a Love Fest afterall) I'll give you a brief version.

She is married, but single, raising four children all on her own while her husband is battling addiction, unemployment, and making bad choices after bad choices. It's a desperate situation, for sure.

She is an amazing woman who has so much hope and faith, that her husband will "get it together", all while keeping her family together and providing for those sweet, innocent kids. I don't know how she does it, but she does and I truly look up to her strength!

So I made this card for her, hoping it will brighten her day and know that in this dark and lonely time, she is not ALONE AND that she is doing the BEST job she knows how . I do think she is Amazing!

The outside is a reminder to "have hope" and the inside of my card tells her how I feel about her. I used the MFT Girly Graphic Tee Die-namics and stamp set along with a few Fishtail Flag Stax Die-namics . The inside sentiment is from Complementary Greetings .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lovefest-amazing hope.jpg (158.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg lovefest-amazing hope INSIDE.jpg (119.3 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by lisahenke; 02-19-2013 at 10:25 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!