View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #423
MichelleGoodrich
Montague Mingler

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari stamper View Post
Well, your question has a complicated answer, Cathy. My Mom is very upset right now, about many things. Her plethora of medical problems including two cataracts she hasn't removed yet, anger and depression issues, and most pressing is her awful incontience. She has ignored it for years and now she's really beside herself about it. She cracked up their only car a few weeks ago and they have zero funds to get a new one. Can't qualify for a loan as they declared bankruptcy two years ago. She's uber frustrated with my step-Dad, who allegedly "forgot" about his retirement account when he retired in 1989. Supposedly, the funds were dispersed to him (according to the company last overseeing the money), but my parents never received it. She's just so beside herself that it makes me want to cry. Part of me wants to say, "well, you've made your bed, you must lie in it," as she's always made poor decisions no matter what advice I give her. She's burned her bridges with me so many times. But, at the end of the day, she's my Mom and I can't stand to see her suffering. It's so hard being so far away and not being able to get her out of it for a while. So, to answer your question, that's what is going on with my Mom!
{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

My family coat of arms ties at the back... is that normal?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!