View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:12 AM   #4713
Arlene Bridges
Watercolor Wizard

URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED

For my sister and fellow demo (Jenny Skorupa) who was admitted to ICU last night. She spent all last week at the Cleveland Cardiac Clinic in Cleveland, OH undergoing testing in hopes of having heart surgery. Jenny's pig valve and aorta have calcified, and she is constantly anemic for starters. She has been in a roller chair since last fall and going downhill for months. She is on oxygen as well.

Frankly I am super worried I am losing my little sister. The test results are completed and we will hear from the Cleveland team by Thursday with the game plan on sis.

She has alot going against her because of the radiation treatments she took on her neck/chest in the early 1970's at St Jude's when she had thyroid cancer. She has already had one bypass and that was super risky 6 years ago.

So I am here begging for major prayer warriors to watch over and heal my sister Jenny..... She is the major concern in my life... what I have is simply a bumpy journey compared to her LIFE ALTERATING HEALTH ISSUES. Please keep in mind she adopted her grandson at age 2 and he is now 12.... he would be lost without her.

If you want to send cards her address is:

Jenny or Austin Skorupa
701 Sheffield Drive
Bryant, AR 72022

Thank you so much,
Arlene
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!