View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:58 AM   #4100
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I haven't posted in this thread since Christmas eve. I sure could use some prayers. Still battling the mouth issues. It's been 2 years now and it is still a mystery. On top of that I am struggling mentally. Have trouble sleeping, then if I do fall asleep, I wake up with things going through my head that are minor, yet major to me! Don't understand it, but would like to ask that everyone who reads this to pray for me to trust and let it all in God's hands...
So very sorry to read you are still under attack physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Asking, trusting and believing the Lord will deliver you from all of this and bring you out into a very spacious place filled with His love, grace, joy and peace.

May the Lord bless you
with the precious dew from Heaven above
and with the deep waters that lie below;
with the best the sun brings forth
and the finest the moon can yield;
with the choicest gifts of the ancient mountains
and the fruitfulness of the everlasting hills;
with best gifts of the earth and its fullness and the favor of HIM who dwelt in the burning bush.

"An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children, He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part, but to each one He gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no others" - A. W. Tozer

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *GOD LOVES YOU* ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!