Thread: Brushstix
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:38 AM   #23
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

I am a computer geek. My DH & I used to fix computers as a side job. We stopped when we had more work than we could handle. I will not fix any computers with Norton. It tears apart Windows Operating Systems to unbelievable levels. If you have some computer guys in your area I am sure they will tell you all about Norton and it won't be nice. AVG antivirus is the best on the market. It's also free and does not play havoc on your system.

I have nine die cutting machines. I do test them. I actually use three for my own creations. I have a Cameo. I don't use my Cameo like most of our great girls over here. I use it to make stickers, lol. My Mom said to me about a month ago "Is that a sitcker machine?" I am like "Um, Yeah!"

I have a modified Cricut Expression. My husband rebuilt it. It runs as well as some of the high end cutters. We were designing a die cutter but decided not to deal with it. We could sell our own custom die cutter or go to Rome. Rather go to Rome. I have my precious Cuttlebug.

I am going to sell and give away my other cutters. I don't want to test cutters any more. I am at that screaming point about it.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!