View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #718
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
Oh, I forgot to mention.... Ivy and I ran errands and had lunch yesterday. We love the salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays, so we usually go there. A couple of weeks ago I found a hair in my sandwich; I told the waitress (very nicely) and the manager came out and apologized and took my meal off the bill and gave us free desert. Yesterday, I was eating my salad and felt something tickle my lip...it was a hair! Ish! Ivy asked "Aren't you going to tell them?", but I didn't because the manager would have recognized me and thought I was some nutcase trying to get a free meal. I paid the bill and told Ivy we are done eating there...gross!
Oh Angela--that's gross! It's like the time I saw a waitress swatting down a table at that restaurant that has a bull on the wall (forget name-and since has gone out of business around here)..anyway, a family had just eaten there with lil' kids and BBQ fingers all over the place--no damp/wet clothe..just swatting the crumbs away--I wrote the company...totally disgusted. They sent us a gift card out of the blue--we went again...this time an ANT crawled across the table--Haven't been back and will never go there again! (wherever they are now) eeegads!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!