View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #717
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by taclary View Post
Heather - Claire is just so adorable.

Pat - Sounded like you had a great time. I have a retreat coming up in April. Should be fun.

Well I didn't order from PTI. I am having problems finding what I have now. I was looking for a music note die last night and it took me an hour to find it. Plus I would a bunch of dies I haven't used. Need to finish one card today.
I solved my "where the heck is that die" issue by buying one of those boxes $20 that come with some magnetic pages and house magnetic pages $3 magnetic sheets for $8--all my dies are on each page--as I buy more dies--I buy more pages! (Adtech/Artbox?) Of course I cannot think of the name of this fabulous box...but here's a tip I learned AFTER the fact. My LSS sells these clear boxes (size 10x12) larger than --these boxes are cheap--like$3-$5 or something..then I heard Staples sells 8.5x11 magetic sheets $10 for 10/12?--I was not aware of this... So, doing the Math quickly in my head--the brand x box and Staples sheets (larger size) are cheaper than the fancy box deal! Ta Dah! So, having said all this and you are next up on the roster for group#3--should we look into this for you? Maybe put it on your wish list off to the side?

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!