View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #4628
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
and Zelda's husband Dave... ( Zelda did not want any kind of anything done, no funeral no memorial, nothing... and he is doing it at the Moose lodge (today) (in 15 minutes) because, he could have that room for free... and he looked at June and said we have arranged this around your schedule... ( really nasty like ) and she is angry with him. (and Zelda did not like the Moose lodge when ever they went there for dinner people ignored her and talked to Dave)
just stuff like that.

just got back from the hospital, gma's been moved to the rehab place up the hill from it. ( but, there is one set of old original elevators that go up high enough that if you wind down a million hallways and a catwalk you can get to it from the hospital) so, did that and gpa drove me to my truck at the bottom of the hill in the back forty in front of the hospital where I parked) because, I was not really sure I could find my way back through the maze of hallways ( several elevators) and such to find the hospital again either.
She looks GOOD, is sitting up, is more like her self. she may get sprung wednesday.
whew what a relief, they got her a room with two beds too so gpa is camped out with her.
That is good news about your Gma.

Yeah, funerals/memorials whatever are about closure for those left behind. Though I would say it is rather insensitive of her husband to have it at some place she hated. But you are right that he is hurting too, and probably more than anybody else.