View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #714
monkeymama
Stazon Splitcoast

Such cute pictures of Claire, Heather...I think she looks like you! She is not quite ready for barettes, but a headband with a flower or something would work. Would she leave that in? Ivy is making cupcakes to raise money for an overseas trip the summer of 2104, with People to People. It is quite expensive, so she has started early. Today she is making "Elvis" cupcakes.

Patti, adorable pictures of little Esme! Love her olive skin and dark hair...so pretty! Glad you and Tom have had a good time. I am wondering if you broke down and tidied up a bit? You mentioned you were wanting to...or did Linda's "Glenda experience" scare you off?

Linda, I agree, I hate making a card with an image I don't like...it takes all the fun out of it for me. I also do not know how Kathleen does it all with her little ones.... Excellent time management skills I would say! Sadly, I do not have those.

Susanne, sounds like good things will be going on at your house! Does Tom like to paint?

Pat, what has the group decided about the retreat? One bathroom might give new meaning to the term togetherness! LOL

About PTI...I placed an order last night. I noticed that the discount was automatically applied; well, I wasn't fast enough and as I was finishing my order at 9:01 the discount disappeared. You would sure think that if you were in the process of placing your order it wouldn't revert to the regular price. However, PTI is known for not offering sales like other companies.

Off to color...I just printed a Bugaboo image that I need to make into a card for Tuesday's post....

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, From the Heart Stamps, Tuesday Morning Sketches, Ruby's Rainbow
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!