View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #4621
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

Freezing cold here. Mom & I did an Ms run after church this morning and it was COLD going in & out of the store. The store was freezing cold too - the staff working the cashes were wearing their coats! and they had a space heater going. They had some nesties on sale, so I picked up the little card thing (they had the large scallop rectangles marked down to 9.99) to take to the cash. Then I get to the cash & the lady says "Oh, I know we don't have those." Ummmm...... ok. Then WHY DO YOU HAVE THEM ON THE SHELF?!?! if you have none in stock? I was a little annoyed to say the least! Mostly I went for stitching floss, which never goes on sale anymore (used to go on sale 3 for $1 or 4 for $1, but I haven't seen it on sale now for probably 4 or 5 years) so I buy when there is a 20 or 25% off everything you buy q. Scored today because all the stuff in the 1.50 bins was on sale for 1.00, and then I got 25% off that, so the stuff was only .75. Got some pink, green & purple packs of pearls (those were the only colours in the bin or I'd have bought more), and I bought some notepads that I can cover the ugly patterns at the top with dp and they will make nice little gifts for at the office or something.