View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #4621
CBC Lady Violet

Freezing cold here. Mom & I did an Ms run after church this morning and it was COLD going in & out of the store. The store was freezing cold too - the staff working the cashes were wearing their coats! and they had a space heater going. They had some nesties on sale, so I picked up the little card thing (they had the large scallop rectangles marked down to 9.99) to take to the cash. Then I get to the cash & the lady says "Oh, I know we don't have those." Ummmm...... ok. Then WHY DO YOU HAVE THEM ON THE SHELF?!?! if you have none in stock? I was a little annoyed to say the least! Mostly I went for stitching floss, which never goes on sale anymore (used to go on sale 3 for $1 or 4 for $1, but I haven't seen it on sale now for probably 4 or 5 years) so I buy when there is a 20 or 25% off everything you buy q. Scored today because all the stuff in the 1.50 bins was on sale for 1.00, and then I got 25% off that, so the stuff was only .75. Got some pink, green & purple packs of pearls (those were the only colours in the bin or I'd have bought more), and I bought some notepads that I can cover the ugly patterns at the top with dp and they will make nice little gifts for at the office or something.
"You may not have lost all your marbles, but there's definitely a hole in the bag." Grumpy Cat
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!