View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:41 AM   #713
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Good morning!

Gosh, Tracie, I envy your will power! This release just grabbed me for some reason! Remember the two sets of PTI dies I "lost" a while back and re-purchased them?! Of course, while I was re-organizing I found them...on the floor under my computer desk!! Guess it's good sometimes to have two of the same, especially if cutting for multiple cards!

Gonna check out W9Plus; I've heard of them but have never looked.

Pat, oh my...I'll tell the church gals about only one bathroom at that retreat. Not good planning on their part! Good thing someone from your group thought to ask the question! Let me know the name of the New Albany retreat; we are always looking for new places to crop! One of my friends and I plan to go to the Heirloom stamp show in Indy on March 2 & 3. Have you attended any of those shows, Pat? THEN, we plan to attend to CKC in Fort Wayne May 31 and June 1; I hope Patti can hop on over the state line to meet up, too!

I've often thought of applying for a DT, but just haven't taken the time. I'm in awe of all of you who are on a team and share your creative talents as a DT member.

I have a card to finish; trouble with reorganizing, I have a tin of Prima flowers but don't know where I relocated them!!

Heather, the pics of Claire are adorable! What a little dare devil!

Wishing everyone a super Sunday!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!