Thread: Brushstix
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:59 AM   #22
Emariel
Glitter Queen

Default Brushstix

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
Make do thread never fizzles out. Me and a couple of the other girls keep it alive. Don't be shy posting on the thread.

I have my dies in CD cases. I don't own that many. I have an electronic cutter so I don't have to buy all the dies. You know what is sad? I am thinking of selling some of my electronic cutters because I want more Nestabilities. I think I will use them more than my die cutters.

That is so sweet your friend gave you the sanding file and a nib. I hope you enjoy working with them.

Don't feel bad about reorganizing. My home is getting a huge reorganization this week. I already did my craft room a couple of weeks ago. My DH organized all his craft items last night.
Well, last year when I first started this craft idea I didnt know what die cutting machine to buy. I thought of the Silhouette or Cameo but dont like the idea its hooked to a computer and needs power to run. Two reasons, my power goes out a lot here so wanted something I could still use and Im not computer savy and programs screw up all the time with updates, Im dealing with one, or trying to figure out what to do. I installed 9 Windows updates and it locked up my Norton Virus Program, tried to do a restore, which did allow Norton to run again but Windows said I need to go back to earlier date because some files in the system had errors, what errors, where they are who knows. Im afraid if I dont do something the old restore points will be erased and when it does a restore now, it will of course use a bad restore point, Im frazzled. There were two Framework updates and when Norton Opened it said it was trying to fix it but locked up, had to use task manager to stop it and then it wouldnt open. The Norton Window stated it was the Security Suite, that makes me nervous. Well that was getting off track LOL.
Wasnt sure I would get online.

Machines?? How many do you have. Ive got the Grand Calibur. Since I never used any other machine I cant compare to anything else, so far so good. Cant do the Sizzix Big dies, but I can live with that. I like the lacey, cutsie
dies myself. Im not feeling bad about re-organizing Im getting tired of doing it LOL, if I dont have things together I wont use them. After spending all this money I want to be sure to use them. I kind of like the new machine Ebosser, no cranking, but see its electric, however I would have the Calibur as backup LOL. Oh well back to organizing, and scratching my head with what to do with computer error???????? Later my friend...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!