View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:13 AM   #710
germanstampler
Glitter Guru

Heather- Thanks for sharing these sweet pictures from Claire ! It sounds like she do not want to be alone AND she wants to play with your stuff. Take good care of it !

Pat- Only one bathroom ? That would scare me too ! Perhaps you'll find something else.

Tracie- For me it is not hard with my DT position at "From the Heart Stamps". I only have THIS one AND I finally applied for it !!
I like the versatility of Faithīs images. As Kathy said, she has a good selection for everyone. I choose the images that I particularly liked. We have a great team with different styles. In this way almost every image is presented.
I should make 3 projects a month. There are no more deadlines. So, could not be better.

Kathy- You are in several design teams. AND I ask myself again and again when you do all these beautiful cards !

Linda- You're right. In my opinion, you should only do the things that make you smile. Too many appointments would be nothing for me too. Especially if you support a stamp company or an artists (as i do) , you must be 100% behind it. But there is a lot of fun and makes it a bit proud, isnīt it ?

Susanne- That sounds wonderful !! Renovation is a lot of work but when everything is finished, you will be proud of you and very pleased ! Tribute to Tom
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!