View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #21
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Lots of talent this week !(as usual) Here are some of my favorites!

My Friend by TreasureOiler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sounds of Christmas by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Meadow Leaves - CC412 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Thinking of You by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC413 & TLC416 Tag for You by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC413 Tangerine Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC413 enough by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope All Is Well by Marguerite Rose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Tweet Love - CAS207 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC423 Pen & Paper by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC423~Gently Falling by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:SC423 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Anniversary by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tiny Paper Medallions by SmilynStef - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sending Get Well Wishes by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCEE1307 Birthday Treat by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT414, Triangle friend by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WT414 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LOVEFEST2013A, Hugs by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All My Love - F4A156, JRC090, RRR66, WAW67 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yellow The Pleasure... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC376 Bird Cage favor Box by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Script and Poppies by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD152 Butterfly for Octoberbabe by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0213 & IC376 Golden Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Invitations sister by cgalea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friend's 65th Birthday by LVHummingbird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I have a job interview on Monday so everyone hold a good thought for me! I hope everyone has a very creative crafty week. Thank you to all the wonderful people on the notifiers team. You are the BEST!!!

Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!