View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #709
patriciae
Die Cut Diva

Wow what a busy place!! I think I have caught up on the thread.
Had a wonderful time today at the Crop for the Cure. Spent more money than I intended but sometimes that happens.
Vicki the Creeks were there...my gosh what a wonderful store they must have. That is where I spent a big chunk of money. We all were so excited about staying at their retreat house. They even said if we had 7 people they would only charge $70 each for the weekend. We did everything but pick a date and then one of the ladies asked how many bathrooms they had...ONE. How can they expect 7-10 women to use only one bathroom. This even includes showers two mornings in a row. While one person is showering the rest can't even use the bathroom. We are giving this some thought and I am pretty sure I know how it will turn out. I really hate it though because up to that time it was just perfect for us. One of our friends said she heard about a place near New Albany...lots closer for us...and she is going to check it out for us.

I made several cute cards today and will take photos tomorrow and try to post them next week.

Angela looks like Ivy's trip is a go!!

Patti what a doll...guess our Susanne is not a Twilight fan huh?? Love the little onesie, and the fancy stroller too!!

Linda so happy you got the beautiful bracelet!!

Good Night all...

After I posted I saw Heather's post...OMG!! Is she a busy girl or what!!! I love that she is just naturally drawn to your room Heather. Looks like she inheirited your crafting ability!! And she can do circus tricks on the side!! Heeheee

Last edited by patriciae; 02-16-2013 at 07:27 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!