View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:52 PM   #706
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Catching up...touching base here...

Patti--adorable Esme--She is beautiful and how cute is her name? Is she named after anyone? I gotta get out to AZ and the UK...miss my sistah's!

Angela--I think Ivy's cupcake business is the real deal--There was this woman on Shark Tank (just watched it on abc.com) who made "S'more cupcakes...lives in CA...the sharks dissed her...they thought she was nuts charging $60 to have a dozen cuppies shipped on dry ice...I don't think the Sharks have ordered food items on line?

Linda--hope you had fun at your Love Boat event--sounds like a riot!

Bunny Mom Lisa--is a real mom (she has a 9 year old daughter they bought the bunny for--however, the girl could care less about it...and mom took over!) I kinda get the feeling that mom took over before the daughter had a chance to hold the lil' cutie! Oh well-haven't seen Farmer Sharon since then...I should call her tomorrow.

Listen to this one ladies...So my Tom has just been crabby lately--thought it was just me but I think he's just exhausted and crabby this time! haha...Today, he said he wants me to go to Loews with him to pick out a kitchen counter, paint for our bedroom and this summer he is going to paint the outside of the house himself!!! Gulp! I think this gesture is my Valentines present--I went up to get dressed and he had both boys sitting in their room while he pulled all their clothes out of the closet and ask...who's is this...keep/go? I sent 2 huge hefty bags to goodwill, 1 small bag to nephew and 1 small bag to Patrick's HS of his older uniform shirts! Done! check mark! {I think that guy who does the organizing show...Use it or Lose it ...has possessed my husband!!!} I am likin' this! He's a painting fanatic -no one can help him because we don't do it HIS way! So, that's been my day--I want the boys to help with the painting of our house--that's going to be a bear this summer!

No class for me--one of my gals is in the middle of some family crisis and the others are helping people move, going on vacation or just busy until March!

Making meatballs in the crockpot tomorrow (meatball subs for dinner)! Snow expected!

www.quillingfancy.blogspot.com
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!