View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #6
stiz2003
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I get so much inspiration going through the gallery! I love seeing all the different styles and techniques so here are my favorites or most of them.

Snail Lady Time Clock by Snail Lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl
FS314/Blues and Yellows by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

needmorespace Thanks So Much by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix Mixed Media Love by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Flourished Bithday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TrishG Poppies for Queen151 by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AudreyAnn The Sky is the Limit - ODBD SLC #142 by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr Butterfly Melody Accordion Card - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasluv2create Blizzard - Art Canvas by Jasluv2create - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One4Joy U r still the one...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

knunziante Steampunk Butterfly by knunziante - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT414, Triangle friend by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom Just Be by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kharmagirl You Still Me Give Me Butterflies... by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

amyk3868 Pool Party and Wild Wasabi Swallowtail by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yorkshire lass Love Fest Day 1 card by yorkshire lass - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine CT0213 & IC376 Golden Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grey Wolf Green Tree Ledge by gw by Greywolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jusmaykit F4A155 Fabulous Vintage by Jusmaykit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan MIX3 Red by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angela R
MFTWSC110, to a beautiful friend by AR by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers