View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks Stacy for starting the thread this week. Here are some fantastic cards I found this week.

The Sky is the Limit - ODBD SLC #142 by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC413 Tangerine Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC423 Bunny at Play by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heartfelt Sympathy by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:SC423 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT414 Do Hearts Count? by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT414 Triangle Flowers by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Great Calm WT414 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
All My Love - F4A156, JRC090, RRR66, WAW67 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC376 - Rough Week Florals by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC376 Watery Marsh by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cozy Winter Wishes by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC376 Love One Another by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC376 PEEP by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fill My Heart by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Script and Poppies by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0213 & IC376 Golden Birthday by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone have a great week, and give a little love to some of those great cards that I've missed.