View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:55 PM   #701
Kathleen Curry
Glitter Guru

LOL, Vickie, that is too funny, I was tempted last night, but didn't do it. I did enough damage, though. I figured it was a good time to replenish paper and ribbon, too with the discount. I'm excited for the new "hello" set and die. I was thinking I could make some quick and simple cards for the chemo angels. I always get special requests for men and I stink at manly cards, so that should be a good one for that.

Linda, I know what you mean. I had an image today, that I like, but just couldn't seem to get it together to color it. It's a Saturated Canary one, which I love, but sometimes they are so detailed, I don't know where to start. I finally just did, it and moved on, but don't love it. Congrats on the bracelet, what a fun prize!

Imke, I like that Faith has a good selection of images, something for everyone. That way if you don't like one style, you can go with another.

Angela, 30 dozen???!!!! Wow, wee, Ivy is going be ready for that trip in no time. Way to go, I'm amazed. You and Ivy must be exhausted. I agree, it wouldn't be timely or cost effective to make one of each. You've got to let us know, what flavors are on the list? Boy do I wish I lived closer, we are always needing cupcakes for parties, school and just for a treat! Definitely try the pizza dough in the Kitchen Aide. I do bread dough in mine. Today I made some dough to make bagels, will boil and bake them in the morning. Have never tried them before.

Patti, oh my gosh, what a beauty she is! SO CUTE!!! Love the pic of you and dh too, very nice. Safe trip home.

Off to watch some HGTV. Love to see all the renovation shows!