View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #697
Linda Palmer
Stazon Splitcoast

Patti, love the photos. Esme is beautiful and love the photo of you and Tom. That is a darling onesie.

I've been coloring but not what I need to do. Does anyone else look at their DT images and not want to color but color everything else in site. I still need to color a Christmas image for my Outlawz DT card due next week. I've been coloring little boys for my Great Grandsons birthdays.

Imke, sounds like a great kit.

Vickie, I cook the same way the amounts are for a family of 6. I just can't seem to cook for two. We eat leftovers for a few days and get tired of them. It is okay if we grill, throw 2 potatoes on the grill and 2 pieces of meat sometimes some veggies or have a salad. I just can't seem to get the ingredients for 2 down right. I love to eat out.

Angela, that is a lot of cupcakes you two are producing. They all sound so delicious to me. That lady was expecting a lot of you wanting one of each. Sounds like Ivy will have no problem getting her money raised.

We had fun at the party. Glenn won a door prize of a beautiful pearls, silver and rhinestone bracelet with 8 rows of jewels and a matching necklace. It is beautiful and of course he gave it to me.

Heather, you are to funny. Kathy is sending me to PTI also to check it out for the great grandkids.

Susanne, so glad you got your puppy fix. Hope Farmer Sharon takes good care of the bunny cause her Mom is kinda upset about leaving her bunny.

Have a great weekend.

Lindas Stamping Blog
Corrosive Challenge Blog DT
The Outlawz Alccohol Marker Challenge DT
Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!