View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #6550
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdoyle8 View Post
I haven't heard from Just Rite either. Pushy person that I can be, I finally emailed them myself. It was really bugging me that they would just flake on this. They replied fast, apologized and said they would check into it asap. This was just a couple of days ago, so nothing yet but I'll keep you posted.
I've been thinking of doing the same with Gourmet Rubber Stamps; not that I participated for any prize, but it's the principle of it all as the saying goes. Someone mentioned that GRS sent out a prize package to the "winners" last year but did not contact before sending out (if I remember correctly). So, the vendor would have to have the winners' addresses. I don't think Lydia was giving the vendors any addresses this year, only asking that each vendor contact the respective winners via email?? I'm sure there is just some misunderstanding with JustRite and Gormet Rubber Stamps; I can't imagine these two vendors/companies not fulfilling their commitment to SCS HYCCT event. Just my thoughts!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!