View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:56 AM   #694
MommaPatti
Gabfest Goddess

Good Morning to all!

It is my final full day in Arizona <sigh>. Thoroughly enjoying the beautiful weather, and visiting with DS and DDIL, and of course that sweet little granddaughter!! But I am ready to go back home, to the comfort of my own bed, being in my own kitchen. I miss my fur babies, and need desperately to hug that adorable grandson!! Our flight leaves at noon tomorrow, with the changes in the time zones, we should arrive home around 6:00 pm.

Heather, your post had me laughing out loud!! You are so funny!! Glad you found time to stop in!!

Imke, I cannot believe your March package arrived so quickly! The mail certainly is unpredictable! I don't think it even took two weeks, and your birthday package was in transit almost a month! No matter what time it arrived, I am glad you like the goodies I chose for you.

Jo, no way are you a "bad" mom!! It's hard being the bus driver for the kids' activities; at one point in my kids' lives I felt like we lived in the car! Loved that TJ wanted to join the "chore"; have you made a decision yet about whether he can try it?

Tracie, congrats on your unit winning the chocolate contest with your crock pot cake!! That chocolate lineup sounded delicious...I would have been happy to volunteer as a judge for that contest! I am a sucker for anything chocolate--even chocolate covered bacon! Hope the dental visit went well yesterday.

Angela, thatsa lotta cupcakes!! WOW! Lotsa bakin' going on in your kitchen! Sounds like Ivy could start a business with the popularity of her cupcakes! Oh yeah, I'd so be like the lady who wanted one of each flavor; I don't think I would be able to decide on just one flavor!

Linda, how was the Valentine party at the church? Hope your crafty mojo has returned...though everything you make is just beautiful, you could copy any of your past creations and make it look new!

Time to get in my last days' of Esme hugs...enjoy your weekend!