View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:13 AM   #693
Vickie Y
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Location: down the road, around the corner, first house on the left

Good morning!

Angela, after many years of meals at home, cooking for 5 teenagers, we do enjoy going out (well, I enjoy it anyway! DH is a trooper about it)! I have a habit that when I cook for just DH and me that it's like I'm still cooking for 7 people! I don't know how to pare down for just 2!! Wow, so many cupcakes! How awesome for Ivy (and you!)

I think I'm going to have to sit on my hands to keep from going to PTI site to order; there are some things I would love to get (Imke's kit from Patti has my fingers itchin' to get there!!) but I also want to do a SU order, and must save some cash for the Heirloom Productions stamp show that is March 2 & 3!! I've been working on Pat and Tracie's March kits and hope to find a few things at that show, not only to include in their kits but in kits for each month of groups 2 & 3!

We are having our LazyBoy sofa and loveseat recushioned and new seat springs done; the set is going to be picked up this morning, but I don't know how long it will take! YIKES! What are we going to sit on!! I'm sure DH has a plan!

Going to go fix breakfast and then plan the day which I think will include a visit to PTI!!

Imke, what a great kit you received from Patti!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!