View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:16 PM   #4378
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by misse336 View Post
I was just looking at the PTI release for the month. I like the polka dot bunny stamp set (with the matching die) and the wonderful words stamp set (with the matching die). They are both monthly series too so I may be in trouble. I love polka dots and the words look like they would be versatile. I could make them with the Cricut though. At least they are only the smaller $5 sets. The barrette dies are awesome too. I don't see how they come up with such good ideas all of the time - some people (ok most people) are a lot more creative than I am!

I looked on the winners page and 2 people won twice! What luck! If they play the lottery, this is certainly their week to play.
I like that bunny set & die too, and I don't have much in the way of Easter stamps.
I keep looking at the YOF dies and I am really on the fence. The one flower die & matching stamp set I have I have a terrible time getting the die & stamp to line up - so much so, that I very seldom use the die and it is usually in conjunction with dp, and not the stamp. I am afraid that if I buy the YOF ones, it will be the same problem. Maybe I will buy one at some point and see what I think of it.
I've bought random stuff from their series before, and never felt the need to buy them all. (Except the YOF, but that was a calculated decision to keep me from spending $$$$$ on PSX botanicals...........)

ETA: and I can't imagine winning twice in one release! What luck! I'd be ecstatic just to win once!