View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #15
thecraftysister
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
Just a question here, gals. I have gotten hooked on Versafine Onxy for my images. It is so crisp and clear and I just love how it stamps.

I got the Memento Tuxedo black to use with alcohol markers. I really do not like how it stamps. It looks so faded in comparison to the Versafine. Is this just how it looks, or did I possibly get a pad that was "off" somehow?

I've gone back to using my Versafine, and just try to be sure it has time to dry thoroughly and I color very carefully so it doesn't smear.
My Memento Black is the same... I should have clarified that this is not my favorite black ink, but my first choice for using with Copics. I also love the coverage and crispness of Versafine Onyx, but have never been able to use it with the Copics without it smearing. I almost always use Versafine for stamping my sentiments though! Palette Noir is probably my all-time favorite black ink, but again, can't get it to not smear with the Copics.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!