View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:55 AM   #151
Furph's wife
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 View Post
Do you fly or drive down? It's still a bit of a drive from Atlanta. I live 40 minutes from Disney (& about the same to the beach). It'll be starting to get crazy for Spring Break starting next week! Starts next Friday for college students. We have Spring Break starting March 22 but I'm taking my girls to your neck of the woods for a few days, Savannah. I've never been but got a good hotel deal and heard great things about it. Though that's probably still a few hours drive for you.
You will love Savannah. I met a friend of mine who lives in Fla. for a mini get away weekend. It was a nice 1/2 way place for both of us! We didn't really have an agenda per se just kind of putzed around took a lot of "architectural" texture type pics playing with the camera. We enjoyed the many cemetery's too. You will like it there and a few days is perfect.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!