Thread: Brushstix
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:06 AM   #18
Emariel
Glitter Queen

Default Brushstix

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
You will be an old pro at this MB in time. Can't wait to see more posts from you.

I am one of the fans who rave about Cra-z-Art color pencils. I love them more than my Prisma's. Prisma pencils are the only color pencils I use blending techniques with. My other pencils, including Cra-z-Art, I pencil shade with. I learned in art school pencil shading. It wasn't until I started posting at stamping forums I learned about OMS and all those techniques. I prefer to pencil shade over OMS.

There are so many good books on the market about color pencil techniques that will teach you a lot, if that helps any.
So your the one who got me to Wal-Mart for the Cra-Z-Art LOL. Well Im going to try the Baby Oil, then later the O Mineral Spirits, dont remember what the O means. Just want a decent colored image not to become an artist so no books, will learn by doing and trying. Thanks for the tip on the book though.

I need to remember what goes with what to do what, my head is swimming. This site surely has been extremely helpful though. Wish I would have found it before I bought a lot of things. I need to start doing and stop buying. There are so many neat techniques to try, but always seems you need to buy more product to get the result.

BTW (think that means by the way, LOL) In talking with you Ive gone from cardstock collector to Glitter Queen how about that, didnt know how that worked either. We have our own private Brushstix Chatroom LOL. If I lose you somehow Ill just come back to Brushstix to find you, ROFL.

I started to post my very first card to My Gallery then backed out because I wasnt sure what to put in the boxes and if the card would go to MY Gallery.
I also dont know how or where to start a new topic. Still have a lot to learn, meanwhile Ive been organizing and reorganizing my collection of purchases so I dont buy the same things again, done that before with other stuff. Im going blind reading and broke buying and have only made 5 cards so far, bad. Everytime I went to find something Id see I need to organize it another way. Oh well, in good time I guess. Nice chatting......Later
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!