View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:37 AM   #94
ktfabian2
Insane Embellisher

Marilyn,

I received your cards today, they're lovely, Thank YOU! And thank you for the book mark, as well!

Sandra,

Thank you so much for the beautiful Valentine's Day/Get Well card. It was so nice of you. I really have been touched by the cards I've received since my surgery. They really brightened my recovery!

I totally messed up today. I thought Friday was Valentine's Day and the day I finally got the bandage and stitches out. Well, Valentine's way Thursday and I totally missed my appointment. I was itching to wash my hand, so I took the
4+ feet of bandages and then gently removed the yucky gauze layer tonight after I realized my mistake. I gently and carefully washed my hand, cut off the nasty part of the bandage and re-wrapped my hand. I probably shouldn't have, but this all occurred just after we found out my DH lost his job, so I wasn't quite in my right mind. My hand is fine now, and hopefully, in a few hours, I'll be able to rearrange having someone take the stitches out today.

Keep the cards coming, ladies. I really appreciate all you are doing for our soldiers. I have two boxes on my dining room table that I'm filling for friends of my sons. One is in Kuwait and the other in Afghanistan. I wish they would all come home to stay. My son's unit, those who aren't currently in Kuwait, are said to be going to Afghanistan in the Spring. My son is only re-upping for a year, so he won't be eligible to go. I can't say that that fact makes me sad.

Anyway, ave a great weekend,
Tracy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!