Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #18704
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

I had quite a time sitting for Harper tonight while mom and dad went to the movies. He was not a happy camper tonight - nothing wrong - just very tired. We did have some good moments when he would play a little bit, but then would start to whine and cry and I would rub his back and he'd quiet down. I could tell he was tired, but his mom wanted to see if he could stay up later so he'd sleep better during the night. After one of his good few minutes reading books I realized that he had a dirty diaper. She didn't think that I would need to change him, but I did and he was NOT happy about that either. Before he goes to bed, they give him applesauce in a pouch that he can sip out of, so after the diaper change, I sat him on the floor and gave him that and he was happy. When he was done, I scooped him up and put him in his crib, covered him up, rubbed his back for a bit to make sure he was settled and then turned the light out and left. Never heard another peep out of him. I was there until about 9:15. Not bad. They were grateful to be able to get out and I was happy to do it for them.

Now, I'm off to bed. It was my turn to do the PSC Winner's blog post this week, so I got that done and nothing on the schedule.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!