View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #12
cobby
Crimping Master

I grew up loving crafts. My Mom taught me to crochet at a young age. I even went to college for Textile Design and learned how to weave on a hand loom. Love, love, love all things crafty and fiber related. Mixing the two together is a BONUS!

I've also had a serious love affair with pens and paper and markers for a long time. In 2003 I was invited to a Stampin' Up workshop. Remember that famous line from the movie "Jerry Maquire"? ...."you had me at Hello"....it was like that. I was a goner.

Signed on as a demo within the week. I had a great time with that for about 2 1/2 years but being my own best customer along with some family changes forced me to drop as a demo at the beginning of 2006. While a demo I found my way to this site; and it sure has grown and changed over the years!! But it's always fun and always a great source of inspiration.

I have a local SU demo whom I LOVE...she's so creative and welcoming. She has an awesome craft space and I love going to classes there. Once I wasn't a demo anymore I expanded my "stamping horizons" by looking into online places like GinaK Designs, Papertrey Ink, Penny Black....oh...and many, many, more. I still don't have the income to allow myself to shop for crafty stuff whenever I want to; but when a birthday or Christmas rolls around I go nuts! I love this hobby!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!