View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:58 PM   #8
Crafter 4 Life
Mad Swapper

I have always had to be doing something with my hands. Couldn't watch TV and just sit there. Like the first person, I crocheted, knitted, sewed, quilted, crewel stitched, cross stitched, embroidered, scrapbooked,etc. I had just lost my husband and was wanting to try something new. A friend invited me to go with her to a Stampin' Up party. I bought a kit but it was awhile before I did anything with it.

Paper crafting was a slow process addiction. (I guess a drug user says the same thing. I readily admit I need to go to a stamp/paper/craft store anonymous meeting!) I can no longer seat guests at my formal dining table! My Cricut, die cutting machines, cupboards and shelves occupy that messy room!

I am lucky to have people to whom I give my cards and 3D items to that enjoy receiving them.

I agree that this website has the most generous, encouraging people. Hopefully, my end product has improved from watching tutorial on techniques on this site. Everyone here always says, 'There are no dumb questions' and 'There is no absolute one way to do a technique'.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!