View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #4686
vz5dzh
SCS Swap Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari stamper View Post
So, we're having a falling out over Taylor Swift? Seriously. A). I heard you mention in the past you liked her music. I had 'no idea' that she was all that and a bag of chips to you. B). I thought we were supposed to air our opinions openly, as we all do from time to time. C). I don't appreciate being called passive-aggressive or any other derogatory label. I will certainly tell you like it is. D.). Have you ever mentioned that saying negative things about anything or anybody you like offends you? Not that I've seen. E.). How can it be a personal attack against you, saying I don't like Taylor Swift? Mindboggling. As far as I'm concerned, I have always been kind and respectful to all on this board, whether I have agreed with an opinion or not. To be blasted like you blasted me today (and have others agree with your actions) is hurtful. Personal attacks are NOT okay.
I never said we were having a falling out. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy in your rant this morning and state that I don't feel the need to make critical remarks about people I don't even know, especially when other people on this thread have said they like the person. I am not blasting you. Just giving my opinion, as you have. I thought that as adults, we could both handle the discussion. Sorry that you took it as an attack.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!