Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #18685
Beachbound
First To Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
I have a chiropractor appt today. When I went 2 weeks ago...he wasn't there and they didn't have a sub. The girl said that she had called and left a message....really long one. I didn't get it. So, she was shocked when I walked in. I need to remind her that if she didn't hear back from me about rescheduling....that didn't mean I didn't plan on coming in...chances are, I didn't get the message. I couldn't figure out why I didn't have a message. There was one..but, it wasn't from her. So, when I got home...checked the machine. The was a blank area...and then the message I had heard that I knew about. I checked caller ID....she had called. Not sure why we didn't get that message. I'm sure I have things out of wack...he might have to work a little harder today. Nothing feels bad...and I don't remember popping anything. That's usually a good sign that things are out of place!
Hope things are okay today & you're back on track. How strange about the call, and yeah she should have called you back to make sure.

Cards from the Cabana
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!