View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #30
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeann34 View Post
Bugga, I don't think I had the option to turn off Auto Ship, but I did get 23 folders in my shipment. To clarify what you said, I'll get more folders and will I be charged in addition to what I already paid?
Lee Ann,

Yes, you will get more folders in the future, and be charged automatically for them when they are sent, on whatever payment method you used, i.e. credit card, etc.

When they offer something for sale, it is usually just that item you are seeing and ordering. But sometimes they offer that item (the Griffin Cuttlebug and folders) and then a optional autoship on the other items (more folders). If you sign up for the autoship option, you get the original deal, and then in future months, you get the other stuff, and pay for it when they ship it.

With the Anna Griffin Cuttlebug package, you could choose either way - just the first deal, with the machine and the 23 folders. Or the autoship, with the machine and folders, and then the additional folders in future shipments.

You cannot sign up for autoship after the item has aired, but you always have the option to cancel the remaining autoshipments after you get your original order. Clear as mud?

Here is a link to the FAQ page on the HSN site that tells about the autoship option. Also, they have a good customer service line you can call if you have any questions. I have shopped at HSN a bunch, and they really do try to make their customers happy.

Autoship is discussed in Question #29, on page 3 of the FAQ.

Hope this helps - and glad you love your folders.

Frequently Asked Questions at HSN.com

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!