View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:29 AM   #7
MadgeRPh
Stazon Splitcoast

Spoiler Alert. Don't read if you haven't watched yet!

I am not sure if I can stand 5 more minutes of watching that idiot in his pink underwear. He makes the show almost unwatchable. I cannot understand for the life of me how he wasn't voted off. Seems like a no brainer.

I think the "Favorites" were stunned they lost the first immunity challenge. This shows they returned some questionable contestants.

I felt bad for Francesca. She seems like a decent person and she certainly contributed in both challenges. Her mistake was that she should have tried to fly under the radar and let the others choose whom should be voted off rather than leading the charge.

Next week looks interesting as it appears Brandon is changing his strategy and going "full on Russell".

As for the Fans...Eddie the "I Love Myself" fireman may have been at the cool kids table in high school but he sure as heck wasn't at the smart kids table as he apparently failed Math. There are 4 of them and double that number of the "uncool" kids. Not a bright strategy. Hey Eddie...women may like a man in uniform but you know what they like even more? A man with money. And you won't be the one with a million dollars. The two pair that appear to be hooking up are making a big mistake and have already antagonized the others. Shemar is a force of nature and Max is pretty cool.
I think the guy with the glasses and hat (can't rememer his name) may end up being a really shrewd strategist.

I do like some of the returning faves and some of the fans...so I'll keep watching despite Phillip the Idiot.