View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:22 AM   #29
stampyra
Matboard Maniac

I am by no means an expert on HSN, I've only placed three orders with them. I am pretty sure that the autoship option is only available when you are ordering the first item they show. So, for this item, you order the cuttlebug & the 23 folders & sign up for autoship when you place this order to get the additional folders. They said you can only get autoship that way. So, if you didn't order the cuttlebug package, you can't go back to order autoship. They also said that if you decide that you don't want autoship after you've added it to your first order, you can cancel it at any point. You can manage it all in your profile.

I also noticed that they said the folders are exclusive to HSN. They didn't say that they won't offer them again, or as a stand alone product so that can still happen. Usually if a product is at HSN but will be in the big box stores later, they will say you won't be able to get them in the stores for a while or as a set. A good example of this is the circle punch thingy from Martha Stewart. It was exclusive to HSN for a set amount of time & then you can get it other places.

I have been using my folders & I am in love with them. Did you all notice that these folders have a hinge at the top with a slit in it? It's all part of the regular folders, but way better than haing to cut that yourself. I hope sizzix starts doing that with their folders.

JIL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!