View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 06:07 AM   #1
onecowfarm
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to onecowfarm
Default Completed Swap... Pink and Green- Full Sized and Mini

Pink and Green make such a beautiful bright combo together... So here in this swap you will create full sized or minis using the color combo of pink and green , you can go bright, you can go light, but just use them together, your cards can be any occasion, birthday, thank you, happy day, congrats, whatever you would like!!!

So here are the Details

Description: Please use at least 2 layers & 1 embellishment! If you make a size different than will fit into an A-2, please include an envelope...You cards need to use the colors pink and green in them, your welcome to add other colors too, just make sure to make a beautiful card you are proud to swap... no need to sign you cards, feel free to add a sticky note with your name on them...

Quantity: 5+1 You make 6 Cards... You get five fabulous Cards Back

Vendor Products: No Requirements... But please Use Quality stuff... Nice thick card stock... clearly stamped images...

Due Date: Monday April 1st 2013... I Will swap them right away and and get them back out... everyone loves a quick turn around

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name and SCS name on a piece of paper in the baggie for identification purposes.

Swap Return: Please include self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount used to mail to hostess. Please include 2 additional stamps to insure enough postage to return swaps. Additional postage will be returned if not used. PLEASE SEND ONLY POSTAGE STAMPS, NO DATED STAMPS OR METERED MAIL--My Post Office will not take them If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $5:60 priority stamp or cash and a self-addressed priority label. I will provide priority envelope. If you are mailing from outside the US, please include $5 US (or more for multiple spots) to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

And Everyone Loves some prizes... and I have stocked up on my prize stash... so look for the prize spots below... and prizes for the first person to get their cards to me...

Please mail swaps to:
Ashley Howe
367 Main Street
West Seneca, New York

VaLeNtInE CaRdS
6 MoNtH SeCrEt SiStEr

Last edited by onecowfarm; 04-10-2013 at 07:26 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!