Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
UnderstandBlue
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Welcome to Love Fest!

Challenge Title: L.O.V.E.
Hostess: The Splitcoast Crew - Beate, Lori & Lydia
Keyword: LOVEFEST2013A
Date: 02/14/2013

Happy Valentine's Day and welcome to our first ever Member Company Love Fest! We have 10 fantastic companies in our Member Company program and we though that this was the perfect time of year to show them our love!

So every day between now and the 24th, each one of our Member Companies is going to host a challenge in their forum to inspire you.

Play along, hang around to chat, check out the challenge galleries, and do all those things that make you LOVE stamping!

At the end of Love Fest, they will love you back with some crafty prizes, of course!

We are kicking off the week with a L.O.V.E. challenge. Incorporate items into your card that begin with the letters L, O, V, and E.

Here are just a few examples of what you can use:

L = Letterpress, Lilac, Love stamp
O = Ovals, Orange, One Layer
V = Violet, Vintage, Velvet, Vanilla, Valentine
E = Embossing, Edge treatment, envelope

Upload your creations (they don't have to be cards!) to your Member Gallery and use today's keyword to play along.

We can't wait to see what you do!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE

View the Love Fest Master Challenge List right here! I'll be updating this list of links each day!

LOVEFEST2013A - You are here!
LOVEFEST2013B - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Sketch Challenge
LOVEFEST2013C - Bring on the Bling by Stamping Bella
LOVEFEST2013D - Flip, Flap or Oodles of Folds by Scor-Pal
LOVEFEST2013E - Die Crazy by Simon Says Stamp
LOVEFEST2013F - Inspiration challenge by The Cat's Pajamas
LOVEFEST2013G - Make My Day by My Favorite Things
LOVEFEST2013H - Inspiration Challenge by Unity Stamp Company
LOVEFEST2013I - A Little Love by Taylored Expressions
LOVEFEST2013J - In Love With Color by Verve
LOVEFEST2013K - A Love to "die" for by The Greeting Farm

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Love Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded your member gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than February 28th, 2013 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge, AND you may combine Love Fest challenge entries with any other Splitcoast or other challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Attached Thumbnails
love-fest-sample-1-understandblue-002-copy.jpg   bracketgiftcard2.jpg   lovefest2013a-chickie.jpg  

My Gallery |My Blog | My Store
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 02-24-2013 at 03:56 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!