View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #137
smadson
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRStamper View Post
Didn’t realize that I hadn’t posted by goal for February … was going to try for 4 pages but ended up making this box instead. Think I will count it as making my goal.

Box View 1: Album in a Box by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Box View 2: Album in a Box by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 1: Album in a Box, Page 1 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 2: Album in a Box, Page 2 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 3: Album in a Box, Page 3 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 4: Album in a Box, Page 4 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 5: Album in a Box, Page 5 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Page 6: Album in a Box, Page 6 by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Last Page: Album in a Box, Last Page by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Front of Inside Tags: Album in a Box, Tags Front Side by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back of Inside Tags: Album in a Box, Tags Back Side by DRStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved this photo album box when I saw it on “Kathryn Scraps” blog (Life on the {Scrap}beach). Here’s a link to the info of where you can watch her UStream Video and purchase the pattern:
Kathryn Scraps: Convertible Album-in-a-Box Online Class + Instruction Manual!

I made one change and for my insert pages I used the “Stack the Deck” method created by Laura Denison from Following the Paper Trail. Here a link to the UTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z_6pe2ZhDI

Thanks for looking!
Oh my goodness gf! What a great album! What a lot of work! I will have to look at this and maybe consider doing it. But mine will never look as good as yours. You did a wonderful job!

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 61/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$152.90
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!