Sorry big sis...
1. What are your favorite crafting colors? I love happy colors!!
2. Is there a card fold or technique that you would enjoy learning how to create? No...just surprise me!
3. How do you organized your 12 inch papers? In a pile...isn't that terrible? I have one of those large cubbies from IKEA...so they can lay down. But once they are cut, I have them in bins by color.
4. What is your favorite style or craft company? I love funny and silly and cheerful. Not a company, I know.
5. Add any additional information you might want someone to know about your crafting habits! Well, I would love to stamp more than I do right now. I am probably a night stamper but I can't stamp when the kids/hubby is home. Which is why I'm not so productive when I'm alone during the day...weird, huh...