View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:38 AM   #1841
Julie Gearinger
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Welcome Jan!! You will have a lot of fun with this group!

Today starts a new chapter in my life regarding my working outside of the home. I have been working full-time (mainly OT 60 hrs a week) primarily in accounting for 38 years (oops- giving away my age )

My full-time employee has purchased another business and has re-located to Sterling, VA- I have chosen not to commute, so starting today I will be working part-time from home until they can transition someone else into the last portion of my job. They have already hired a gentleman to do a third of what I was doing and delegated the other third to two other existing employees.

I am looking forward to staying home and being able to organize, clean and purge!! I have to be careful not to get too caught up in stamping that I do not work on the house We do not have children but do have two beautiful kitties who are so excited that "mom" is staying home with them- they being with me and love my craft room!

Today I have an excuse to be in the craft room since I need to finish up some Valentine matchbook covers, etc. for our Awana church ministry (approx 15 boys for my husband (3rd grade) and 25 girls (5th and 6th grade) for me)) We love working in Awana and hope that we do not get too much snow that will call off our evening...

Thanks for listening!! So glad to have such a wonderful group of ladies to share with and I hope all of you have a great day!
SU! Creative Crew Apr-Aug 2012
Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!