View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #4281
lesliespringer
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Between the two stores are different products and different customers. In Victorias Secret customers are not afraid to spend money on a product they "want" or "need" they just buy it. At least that was what it was like 25 years ago when I was working there.

At Mikes, Customers want to use a 40% coupon on a sale item which they can't, then yell at me. They want to use the 40% coupon on a every single item in their purchase, which they can't. Then they yell at me. Then they want to use the 40% coupon on a $1 item and leave rest of the purchase on the counter and say a couple of four letter words at me.

People let me ring up a purchase, then realize they do not have their wallet on them, they left it in the car. tell me to void the purchase. I void it. Then get mad at me when I am helping another customer when they come back in to pay.

A lady threaten to beat me up in the parking lot and send Obama's Security Team after me. I had a Lady claim I pocketed her $50 Bill. She Tried to Get her $50 back, keep the change from the purchase, the merchandise and get me fired.

I have had more people yell at me about out of stock items and items on sale and coupons not working.

Must I go on. You got the idea??

"The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

Last edited by lesliespringer; 02-12-2013 at 06:39 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!