Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #11193
sempermom
Hardware Hotshot

well, Robert has been in an ill mood since sunday, when the washer went bazerk on spin cycle.......they do get off balance now and then you know! sheesh.......

i tried to tell him that the da*m thing IS 6 1/2 yrs old, and i use it almost every stinking day.......well he had to call a repair guy......... who just left.................

$90 later and guess what??? NOTHING is wrong with it....the floor isnt level so he suggested putting it on plywood to give it a better footing.....it also has a bad build up of soap, which he said will clog the gears and whatever.......he said liquid soap is bad and to use powder. i also always wash in cold which he said isnt good either.....he said at least once a month to run a load in either hot or warm to get rid of build up.........................

soooo, we shall see if the wood works...................

then he came home in a bad mood from work yesterday and was just crabby about everything, and has the nerve to tell me that my hair is dry and maybe i should try using conditioner.............OMG! REALLY???

i felt like yelling at him that at least I HAVE HAIR and maybe he should try growing some, and then warn him to sleep with one eye open......but i decided a cold shoulder would get him better.......HA........

sooooo, we shall see what mood he is in tonite.......... it had best be a better one..............

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!