Also...I vacuumed wood shavings that must have been there for 12 years (that's how long ago the laundry room was remodeled and the guy didn't vacuum his shavings...and obviously something has been in that cabinet such that I couldn't see it!)
Originally Posted by kramomma
1) p/a "orange" vests from boys playing in the woods this past week
2) p/a rags used this past week cleaning up snow puddles on floor.
3) p/a my shoes that are on the floor!
4) shake rugs
6) vacuum floor
7) dust top of dryer
color coordinate hangers
9) stack egg cartons for return
10) wipe out sink
11) straighten pantry shelves
12) inventory food on pantry shelves
13) organize mittens/scarves that hangs on back of door
14) organize Aldi-bags
15) have Pink Snuggles clean out dog food cabinet
Nothing is very time consuming...this area is my focus for the morning.
That cabinet now is 1/2 empty and I don't know why...
p/a toddler seat where it really belonged
vacuumed laundry baskets that set in front of washer
rearranged coats on hooks above shoe/boot rack
p/a my spring coat!
Since I didn't do the kitchen zone last week I decided to putz in there also...am heating down crystallized honey...I buy it "raw" in 1/2 gallon jars locally but for some reason this year it is crystallizing...it is a slow, time consuming process to heat it down.
Found a different place to store it where the honey won't get so cold.
Rearranged the Tupperware cupboard, putting away extra containers that I use only as freezer containers for cookies in the fall/early winter.