View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #72
dizzymommie
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity_Stamper View Post
i just invented a technique that does NOT work I used Ranger acryllic pearl paint dauber (like Beate's video), and then somehow I had it in my head I needed to add clear embossing powder. EPIC FAIL.

I think I need to done one technique or the other, but not combine them. EITHER Versamark plus EP.... OR acryllic paint on its own.

The other thing I tried was the new illuminarte pigment pad from SU! (because I can't just find my Versamark pad right now) - and I used that with these pan pastels I have been wanting to try. It turned out ok, not great.

Thanks for the encouragement to play. I am first just trying a combo of products on different tags. When I find a combo I like, I'll hopefully design something. OR I'll just put these in my art journal.

Either way, I only gave myself until 8:30 to play today. Now it is upstairs to work.

Love what you guys are doing out there in the gallery.

Blessings,

Lela
Oh my! LOL

What a great idea to try out those combinations on tags. I could see them on a ring with a short description of the technique on the back of each tag. A handy way to remember all that you come up with for future challenges.

Relax and have fun!
Check out the new Mix-Ability Challenge!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!